Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh how I love Saturdays

I hope you all are having an amazing relaxing weekend doing what you wanna do. The lovely and beautiful Jersey Blonde, Katie, tagged me in one of her posts with 8 great 'get to know ya' questions. Oh and if you haven't checked out her blog, go there now! She is a fun loving, adorable blonde to always has great posts that wont disappoint!

1. What song do you hate the most and why?
OOO great question. Hate is sucha strong word, buuuuuut I do hate a few songs I've heard in my life time. If I had to pick the most current one, it's new Usher songs. I know Im probably the only one in the world right now who isn't in love with Usher songs, but whatev. I turn the station every time I hear him

2. What is the strangest gift you've ever received? All gifts are wanted and accepted, feel free to send any gifts over!

3. What has been the most important decision in your life so far?
Most definitely the decision to start a family and picking the right man to start a family with . He is the ying to my yang, my peanut butter to my jelly. I think my SB is THE best decision I've ever made and its extremely important to pick a good one ladies
4. Most recent thing you are looking forward to?
Getting Troy's room all set up, our Denver trip, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and my little man getting here! SOOO soon!
5. Do you believe in astrology?
I do think that some people are true to their signs, but I wouldn't say Im a believer in it. I like to read my horoscope for fun and to see if its true to what the day does hold

6. What 3 things do you think about the most?
currently? My ever growing belly, what and when I get to eat next, and sleep. When Im not preggo, I was usually always thinking about working out, eating clean, and sleep

7. When your first getting to know a guy what 3 things make you ringe and make you drop him?
1. If he is a liar. I can usually tell when someone is full of bullhonky and is just trying to name drop or impress me
2. Physical appearances matter to me, but isn't the most important to me. BUT, if a guy has back hair? NOOOOO thank you. I will drop him like hot potato!
3. Bad breath is a hug turn off for me too and if the guy is wreaking every time I see him, it's a no go

8. How do you feel about people talking really loud on their cell phones in public places?
Eh, it doesn't really bug me, because I like to listen :) I'm really nosey no matter if it's regarding what my family is getting me for Christmas, or what the stranger in the grocery store next to me is buying. The only time I don't like it is when I'm at the gym.


Photobucket

2 comments:

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Hi! I'm a new reader. Great blog! Congrats on the pregnancy!!

Anonymous said...

The pregnancy hormones must be messing with you. Usher is awesome! :)