Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh-Em-GEEE

So I was going to post yesterday about how I ran across some recent pics of J. Simpson at an event, and she was looking FAB-U-LOUS!
pic from here So imagine my surprise when I open up my US Weekly tab this morning and it tells me that Jessica Simpson is pregnant yet AGAIN! The girl makes adorable babies, so I understand the enthusiasm to get back on the horse (so to speak...), but she looks like she literally JUST lost all the baby weight & didnt make it a secret about the struggle. I dont know, to each their own. For me, I just wanted to get rid of all the weight and then enjoy it before I get preggers again. Or was it cause I wanted to enjoy margaritas? :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe she's pregnant again!??!!

Anonymous said...

WOW. I heard about her being pregnant again, but didn't see that picture. She looks like the old Jess!

TLF said...

She's so cute, I love her style!!

Sarah said...

UGH, my dirty little secret... I used to be obsessed with "Newlyweds" when her and nic were in it.. LOL

Amber said...

She should have gotten married first!! Now they probably never will! I'm excited, though!!