Monday, August 26, 2013

She's just being Miley

Monday. 


So I want to discuss what we're ALL talking about. Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus. Now, I recorded the VMA's because *some* hot piece of hiney was hogging the TV playing some XBOX. However, once I was seeing people blowing up FB and all the celeb gossip sites about this chick, I just had to go see what they were talking about. So I logged onto PerezHilton.com and there was the clip


You guys? I mean...I just........ The Smith's had my reaction PEGGED 

I am right there with you, Smith Clan. I felt every.single.one.of.these.reactions. Shock, disgust, confusion, embarrassment for Miley. 

Now dolls, listen. I am NOT a prude, scouts honor. But, Miley...girlfriend, I was so embarrassed for you. You want to shed this Hannah Montana, Disney, good girl image, and create a whole new you in the land of Hollyweird. I get that & I can respect that. But what's up with the raunchy stuff? Like the foam finger going down to your lady parts and that tongue?! We get it, you have a long pink tongue that you can rub the side of your cheek with. I seriously felt like you were trying way too hard with that. I dont understand your need to OVERSEXUALIZE yourself. Hey, Britney did it in 2001. She let the whole world know she was not a girl, not yet a woman. She taught us how to dance in a an abandoned warehouse, sweating up a storm, while telling men everywhere how we want to take back feminine rights be slaves. The difference is, she wasn't doing things that pushed the line on what would be deemed appropriate for even a 30 year old to watch. I feel like you're just trying way too hard to be this "can't stop, wont stop, I love all the haters, watch me stick out my tongue and make out with a teddy bear and STILL be engaged to a hot normal guy", that you're not even entertaining. It just doesn't make sense to me. Twerking? Sure, makes sense. Hell, I've been practicing my twerk since you've made it so popular. And I LOVE "Can't Stop". One of my main workout jams. Shoot, Ill select it when Im feel just sassy & am alone in the car. But the making out with the bears, the oversized baby dolls, the foam finger all over Robin Thicke's junk? Yaaaaaa.....it just doesn't make sense to me. And while we're talking about you rubbing over Robin Thicke and twerking your backside on him: Where was Liam?!?!?! I know Robin's wife, Paula Patton, is fine with his antics, but ummm...is Liam? From one married woman to soon to be married woman, Nick would have me locked up once I got off that stage if I was rubbing on Mr. Thicke. 

But I guess, you're just being Miley. Anyone else feel like me?

3 comments:

elle rae-marie said...

I wondered many times why I was tuning in. At least JT made up for me waiting around. BUT still....I would be embarrassed if I was Billy Ray.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

It was way over the top. I guess it was too be expected, because of the video (even though her performance was way worse). I still like her song, Can't Stop though!

Traci said...

I love that picture of the Smiths, that is hilarious.

I really didn't get the while tounge thing, but hey she's got people talking I suppose.

I almost don't even like her new song anymore.