Sunday, February 19, 2012

Q&A Link up with the One and Only, Shasta!


Linking up for a little Q&A with Shasta Anne and PIPM! So here we go!

1. What is the best advice you've ever given and received?
"Gods in control" and I always tell people "Everything happens for a reason". I know they both seem seems so cliche, but seriously you guys: BEST ADVICE EVA'. My faith runs deep and honestly, I can rest my pretty little head at night knowing that no matter what I plan to do, God already knows what Im gonna do. He knows whats gonna happen before it happens! My advice for people is "everything happens for a reason", because...well... it does. I could write a blog dedicated to the examples of why Im such a strong believer in this.

2. Type of music you like most?
Im a total country girl at heart. There is a country station around here called 105.1 KNCI - and my girlfriend and I would sign the "KNCI" part when we were in the car back when we were like 7 or 8. I still do it sometimes before they play a song and the radio DJ sings "K-EN-CEE-I". I do listen to everything tho, except mariachi. I've been known to have some Enya on my iPhone just in case I can't go back to sleep when the hubbinator goes off to work. Oh and another persons music I love and have loved foreva? ADELE Baby!

3. Shoe size?
So embarrassing, but their like boats - size 9.5-10. However, Im 5.7 1/2 so a foot that size sounds appropriate, right? RIGHT?!?!

4. Who sent the last text message you received?
My BFF, Jenni. We were discussing throwing a BBQ next weekend since the weather here in the Northern California vicinity has gone cray cray. 71 this week people. Isn't it winter?

5. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Oh gosh, hmmmmmm, a lot of people for a lot of different reasons. I'd love to meet Jesus Christ just cause Im stoked to meet him one day anyways and have a little Q&A with Him. Definitely the #1 I want to meet. I'd love to have lived back in England when King Henry was rolling around with all them Bolyen girls, and sit down and have a little come to Jesus meeting. Those poor unfortunate souls (tell me you were just singing Little Mermaid after you read that!). Also would have loved to have met Marilyn Monroe and Heath Ledger (LOVED him)

6. Have you ever been fired or “let go”?
YES! In fact I have. It was from a CPA firm and its a very interesting story - me and the 6 other employees who I worked with were called into one of our bosses offices and told the company was broke, and had to close the business. While she was letting me go, she told me that if anyone from the press called, to tell them my other boss (the main owner) and she weren't there. I thought it was soooo bizarre. Like why would the press call? I knew the company had been in business for like 15 some odd years, had very wealthy clients, etc., but honestly why would the press care? It wasn't until later that week one of my former coworkers called and left me a message and told me to go to the local news stations webpage and look at the headline. Expalins why the company was, "shutting its doors". Check it out HERE But don't worry...justtice was served. Read here

7. What's under your bed?
Can't answer that - my mom and gma read this blog. Just joshin - that stuff isn't under the bed! I have scrapbooks, mine and Nicks box that I started when we first met and have kept every memorable item in, slippers, monsters, etc.

8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Hmmm idk, cause I've never experienced just a random, "Oh hey, just walked into a coffee shop and a guy turned around and we fell in love" moment. I definitely believe in "dang baby, you look good in them jeans" at first sight moments

9. What is your middle name?
Anne

10. Do you think that you are a good singer?
Hmmm I'd say Im average. Not terrible, but not good by any means. When Im in the moment, watch out, cause I will belt it out like Im Christina Aguilera baby!

3 comments:

Amber said...

YAAAAAAYYY!!! I am so glad you linked up! I love your answers and we are about the same height! I am the tallest girl I know:) I also love your tattoo, I had to google what it meant and I love the message.

erin said...

I wear 9.5, too! But I'm an inch shorter than you.

That story about the job is crazy!

Lizzy said...

I'm 5'4'' and wear an 8.5/9, sometimes 9.5 depending on the brand. My feet grew when I was pregnant!

I love seeing people link up with other blogs and reading all the different answers. People always have crazy stories!