Thursday, February 16, 2012

BOOOM!

Guess who is back on the blogging scene today? I know, long time no blog, but that's life, right?

So I hope you girls had a fabulous Valentines day whether you had a plus one or were just living it up single style. I honestly don't get the ba-humbugness of it all. So its a total Hallmark holiday, but if you've ever heard the story of St. Valentine, it's actually kinda sweet. Anywhooot, it was also mine and the mister's 7th year Anniversary! He very lovingly told he hasn't had that "itch" y'all hear about when the seventh year comes along.

So this weekend my WONDERFUL AMAZING mamacita, is taking T Man for Saturday and even keeping him Saturday night so Nick and I can celebrate our anniversary with a fun adult night. I have something planned giftwise for Nick, that I can't share yet just in case he reads this, but its good. Most def the best gift I've ever given him. And what did he get me?

HINTS...




This is happening tomorrow baby! On the rib cage....lotsa pain from what I hear. Wish me luck! Im gonna try to put on a brave face and not act like a person with tourettes while Im in the chair

5 comments:

Unknown said...

eeek! awesome! good luck!

Amber said...

You are so brave!!! I have heard the ribcage is painful;) Can't wait to see what you give him!! Have fun and Happy Anniversary!

Lizzy said...

It is a lot of pain! I have one there, and it hurt like a mother effer. That will be a cute tattoo though!

Megan said...

Yay another post! You are definitely one of my favs :)

Congrats on your anniversary!<3 your tattoo - had to to Google the meaning. It's gorgeous :)

Breanna said...

YAY!!!! I can't wait to see it!!

I'm starting on my Koi, Sunday! By the time I am done, I will have a 3/4 sleeve.. Yikes!