Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pay Attention New Followers

I was recently tagged by Breanna at Adventures in Mommy land to do a little question ire. And WHO doesn't like talking about themselves? Srrrsly. And since I have caught this plague that's been going around my circle of friends, I need something that's a no brainer. Plus, I thought since I've had a few new followers lately, this would be a good get to know you sorta thing.

1. What kinds of things do you do every single day, without fail?
A couple things: I shower. I am a grumpy fart if I don't get my shower every day - true story. 2. I eat breakfast - gotta fire up that metabolism. 3. Say bedtime prayers with TMoney

2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Oh gosh, the list is endless: An actress, a singer, a vet, a dentist, actress, a singer, famous, actress...Seriously wanted to be an actress super bad. Had dreams of making it big on SNL

3. Aside from immediate family, who would you like to be stranded on a desert island with?
OOO this is tough, but I'm gonna have to take one for the team and either say Jason Statham or Christian Bale. Both seem like they could be handy

4. Who would play you in a movie?
Either Kate Hudson or Reese Witherspoon

5. What are your top 3 favourite television shows?
So hard to pick just 3 of my trashtastic shows. Most def Real Housewives (OC and New Jersey), Alcatraz and Teen Mom (classy, right?)

6. What is your most favorite meal?
Anything carb/cheesy and hot. Stuff I honestly rarely have. Gotta keep my bod in check ;)

7. Do you have an annoying/bad habit?
Probably itching my throat. Drives Nick and my other family nuts. It sounds like a pig snorting, you know what I mean? Am I the only one who does this?

8. What 3 destinations do you dream of visiting one day?
So many: London (Again), but I want to go all over England. Would like to go to Paris to see what the hype is about, and Greece

9. What is the number one thing you need when you are sick {minus meds}?
Naps, a comfy place to crash with lotsa fluffy blankets and my DVR'd shows

10. What do you need to do more of?
Same thing most Americans need.. more money would be nice. But like my good friend Biggy Smalls used to say - Mo Money, Mo Problems...word

11. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Assuming it was the total jackpot of all lotteries and not just a measly 10 bucks? Pay off our house, finish the basement and spare no expense, remodel some other rooms of the house, buy Nick a truck, pay off our credit card, pay off my parents house (if it isn't already), buy my sister a nice big house, stash some money away for Troy's college fund, invest and then take the whole fam on a vacation :)

4 comments:

Amber said...

you said they would be handy...you girty dirl. Biggie Smalls knows wassup. And I can totes see the beautiful Kate Hudson playing you in your movie. And your movie would kick some mayja tail at the box office cuz you are hilarious. luv it.

Anonymous said...

Jason Statham or Christian Bale... This is why I like you so much! :)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

omg i always say if i came into money i would by my hubs a new truck too....he sooo deserves one!!

Breanna said...

Omg I scratch my throat like that too!! Hahaha

Mmmm Jason Statham!!