Friday, June 8, 2012

Fridays Letters


Dear Thor's little brother: Miley? Really? Look, I loved "The Climb" too, but is she that good that you wanna put a ring on it? You've heard her talk? MMMk....

picture from here

Guy at the Gym this morning: How dare you get on MY treadmill and hog MY industrial size fan. Your obviously new around these parts.

Dear Biotin: please hurry up your magical powers and make my hair grow like this

Dear Hair: I like what you've been doing lately. Your letting me have fun with curling you and not flattening after 2 hours.

Dear Troy Maximus: you are getting more and more fun (and active) every day. The things you do to make your dad and I laugh... I swear kid, you can thank me for that center of attention desire.

Dear Target: Im walking in there to get 2 things - body wash and socks for the hubs. PLEASE don't hyptonize me with those clearance racks & conscious, don't whisper to me, "Well today IS payday and all....".

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww picture of your baby with the lawn mower is the cutest!

Megan said...

HA I seriously don't think those two will even make it down the aisle. Haven't they broken up and got back together about a hundred times?

Cute photo of Troy!

Traci said...

Oh Target, I have a love/hate relationship with that place.

Amber said...

What is Liam thinking??? She is the most irritating person ever and she is not pretty. And doesn't he know she can't be tamed? duh.

Unknown said...

your son is way to cute! enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for sharing :)!XOXOXO
http://loa20s.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I have to stay the hell out of Target on paydays.