Friday, June 22, 2012

Inspiration

'Ello loves!

So first things first - Happy Friday! I hope y'all have something fun planned for this Summer weekend. As of late, on Nicks days off, we lay out in the sun on Troys naps and soak in rays. This weekend? Probably not happening considering its supposed to be a high of 75 today AND tomorrow. Gorgeous weather, just not "minimal clothes if any" weather.

As you all know, I'm a huge fitness buff. In fact, I got my certification in personal training (just check out that seal on the sidebar on the right, BOO YA!). So I love working out. I honestly am that obnoxious girl that if you get me talking about workouts, I will take over that conversation about working out and what you should be eating, etc. The "What to Eat" knowledge, Im decent in, but not an expert. Anyways, so I follow a few girls on Instagram (follow me at ktaylor84) who are the bomb dot com when it comes to motivating and inspiring me. One of them being Laura, from Laura Must Lose Weight

This chick is no joke. She weighed about 200 lbs before she decided to change her life completely around. Her diet is cleaner than clean and girlfriend knows her shiz when it comes to supplements. Not only did she lose weight, but she has muscles and definition, which is so much more attractive in my opinion than just being skinny. She has some great information for anyone who wants to know what she eats, how she trains, why she decided to lose the weight, and more.

I don't know about y'all, but I get pushed to give it my all, lift harder, run faster, when I have these girls to look up to. Especially when they have such amazing before and after pictures. Sorta like, if they can do it,I can do it.

6 comments:

Amber said...

I so agree with you about having muscles and definition! It is so much better than just being thin, I love the saying "skinny girls look good in clothes, fit girls look good naked"

Mrs. V said...

I SO needed this inspiration! After baby #2 is born, I am totally jumping on the fitness bandwagon. And it is so nice to see someone who weighs more than 100 lbs looking fit and fabulous! Thanks for posting this!

Megan @ Grimm Tales said...

I had no idea you were a certified personal trainer!! That's terrific! I have some fitness questions for you if you wouldn't mind me asking?

Anonymous said...

hi there!!! new to your blog! so happy i stumbled.... you have the cutest blog! cant wait to read more from you :)
xoxo
ellen

Kenj said...

I know laura! You cna guess my expression when I saw this on my timeline! I was like LAURa?! LAURA!!!! LOVE THAT GIRL.. SHE IS HARD CORE BEAST!

Rachel said...

SO going to have to check out that blog! Love following people on their journeys and using one another as inspiration! ;) Keeping this on my 'post-baby' radar ;)