Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Life as of Late...

Woah, hey now, Karli is actually going to post! So guess what all my lovely 190 followers? As my good friend Ricky would say, "Lucy..you have sum es'plain'n to do". So yeeaaaaaaaaah, about that absence. Well...well...I stopped. Yup, no regrets. Just poof the magic dragon, gone (or is it Puff the Magic Dragon?)! I seriously had writers block all the friggin time, I felt like a broken radio saying the same thing all the time and even tho this here blog is *MY* diary, Im not going to sugar coat it, I want people to enojoy reading it. I mean, I have 190 followers, Jack, obviously one of you 190 likes to be entertained by you read. So that being my main reason. My 2nd reason is a long story but Ill keep it short and direct: *clears throat* I have an ex family member (your loss, my family is AWESOME!), that we were think was stalking my family via the ol' internet. So, I was like, "What the French, Toast!?" and I hightailed it outta Blogland. It is what it is, if you ARE reading this Mr. Asshat, you're lame and pathetic.



 Anywhoooot, moving on...

Ive still been following all you ladies and it does make me miss blogging. Honestly, Im all over Instagram and that became my new outlet. Be sure to go follow me! My screen name is ktaylor84 .

Since it would take entirely too long to explain exactly what Ive been up to, here are some pics (because lets just be totally honest, all us followers love seeing pics). Seriously, grab a glass of your poison or a cup of coffee depending on when you're reading this.....lotsa pics!

In May we left T Money @ my parents house and we hightailed it to Yosemite to celebrate our 8 year Anniversary





Of COURSE "Tebowing" in the Redwood National Forest 

 Have I blogged since we got a puppy? His name is Peyton, he's a lab, he is now 8 months old. Anyone who's had a puppy knows about all the things that go with having one....like the "joys" of potty training. After much wine and tears, we made it through the woods with that one!

Our first family camping trip with our Besties. 

 Mothers Day with this little heartbreaker

 I've been dabbling in "living off the land". Tastes pretty good


Been murdering each workout still...le' duh!



Quad rides


 In June we made our first "momma bought his own seat and it was worth every friggin dime!" trip to North Carolina to see my better half...my sister
 Cousin Time XOXO

Sister tattoo's FINALLY.FRIGGIN.HAPPEND! This has been a must on my list for a very long time, you guys. Its on the top of our feet and more shall be added to it the next time we see each other. 



 A momma bird laid her nest behind an outside flower arrangement. You can bet your bottom dollar I had so much fun oo'ing and awwing over them...until they got to be annoying

 T Money is finally old enough to run around Bouncetown and I love it. He loves it. He sleeps for hours afterwards. Everyone's happy.

This Summer can be summed up with 2 words: Swim & Sun







My oldest dearest friend...THE Lisa Marie!



Besties being Besties on our movie date. The Heat was HILARIOUS FYI. Melissa McCarthy & Sandra Bullock never disappoint me.
 Keeping it fresh and exciting with this hunka hunka burnin love. At home date night with a fort....and wine, there was wine. 

 Lord help me, someone has a gotten his crib taken apart and is now in his Toddler bed. Its been 2 nights so far and its getting better, but any suggestions on how to keep him in the bed would be much appreciated! We have a baby gate in front of his door so he can't get out, but as of now he's getting out of bed, opening the door and calling for us 2-3 times before he stays in bed. The first night it was more like 4-5 times. So maybe it just takes time? I really dont care if he plays in there, but keep that door closed, child!


 Who can resist this little Harry Potter?


Glad to be back in bid-nezzzz!

2 comments:

Jill@babies, toddlers, and preschoolers, Oh My! said...

so happy you are back!!! I haven't blogged for like 10 months so i totally get it! :)

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

Well hey there, stranger!