Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Humpday ladies and gents!

Another kick ass sesh at the gym tonight! Bada bing! I would put the pic up, but my internet is being LAME, so another time dearies.

Its usually the norm for me cause why fix something that's not broken, am I right? In the bowl- 5 egg whites, 1 yolk with about 1 tblspn of shredded chedder ontop a bed of spinach. Totally reppin it for the Popeye crowd! Then of course hot sauce on top :D Then I have my Trader Joe's walnut bread with 1.5 tablespoon of Almond Butter and shmear of Trader Joes blackberry preserves. Mmm mm mmmmmmm. Talk about amazing! It is such a comfort food for me.

Oh and before I forget, I have to share with you peeps what happend to me yesterday morning. I was getting out of bed and was so excited to wake up at 5:45 AM when I went to bed at 11:30 the night before, that I basically sprinted to the shower and since it was dark in the room, I didn't see the drawer sticking out of the dresser. You can guess who banged/killed the top of their quad in the corner of the drawer. I present to you, the damage on day #1:



MAN it hurt!! Then day two:



OUCCCCH!!! It didn't keep this crazy workout fanatic from working out. OH and great news: I am signing up for the turkey trot in my area on Thanksgiving morning. I have only technically ran 1 5K race and I did really good in my opinion. Time to start training!!



Photobucket

0 comments: