Saturday, October 17, 2009

MIA

I finally have been allowed to take a breath!! October 15th is the deadline for the people who missed the 1st deadline for taxes & as most of you know, I work at a CPA firm. It was crazy how go go go everything is. Between people picking up their taxes and showing them where to sign and collecting money and logging it and preparing folders for people dropping off their taxes to BE prepared...just exhausting. Plus I've been a workout fanatic lately so I've been getting home at like 9 on average for the past 2 weeks so I am just so tired.

It's too bad too cause N and I are totally different schedules for work so when he gets homes (a little past midnight since he goes to the gym after work) I am fast asleep cause I get up to go to work at 5:45 AM. He'll nudge me to let me know he's hoome, but I am so tired, there is no way I can wake up. So its been a little tough on N and I. Then on the weekend we are with a full house (mom, dad, bunny boo, sister) not to mention a bunch of dogs. We live on 5 acres, so there's pleanty of room, its just a lot. Soooo big news: N and I have decided to move into an apartment prior to buying. It was so not in the plans, but it'll work out. Plus we won't feel so rushed to buy. Tomorrow we are looking at a couple of apartments, and we're planning on moving out the weekend of January 2nd. We are very excited :D. Its always hard being on your own for so long and married and then to move back home.

Oh and tomorrow N and I are gonna go see the new scary movie Paranormal activity! I am SO excited. I love scary movies and this one I hear is so crazy scary! I will give everyone a full report tomorrow :)

Buenos noches!

Photobucket

0 comments: