Friday, May 11, 2012

Wanna Know my Secret to Being in Shape?

Its called being at the gym at 4:30 in the morning aka dedication.

Normally I go when Nickmeister gets home from work, but since I'd rather spend time with him, I opted to go before he left for work. I did my lifting routine I had on the calendar for today, and then went to my boyfriend, Tread Mill. While watching Fox with Friends on the TV in front of me, I glanced at the TV to the left of me. An infomercial was on about this new weight loss product. According to the informercial, you don't have to exercise, you don't have to count calories, you don't have to cut out those juicy bacon cheeseburgers. Nope, all you gotta do is sprinkle this sugar looking substance on your favorite comfort fat filled meals and WOILA! You will drop those pesky 30lbs in no time. ...Seriously? Im not saying you have to be at the gym at 4:30 in the morning to get fit or even healthy for that matter, but this is probably one of the most ridiculous weight loss products I've seen. Unless that white substance tastes like crap, I don't see how it'll make you eat less. My only guess is that its really cocaine your sprinkling on your pizza and you get so much energy that you go run up and down bleachers. Its no secret people, exercise and watch what you eat.

6 comments:

Megan @ Grimm Tales said...

I set my alarm for 5:30 AM to work out every morning. And every morning I turn it off and go back to sleep until my kids wake me up at 7. Hahaha Ooooops!!!

Ms. Chianne said...

Haha! I know right?!? I saw that too and I was like really?!? Just get up off the couch, put the bag of chips away and go for a stinkin walk or something! And the sad thing about it is that people really buy into that! I'm a new follower and I love your blog! So cute! Have a great weekend!

Megan said...

Ohhhh boy, haven't seen that one! I think people overcomplicate being healthy and losing weight. It's not rocket science people!

Megan said...

Things that promise to make you lose weight without exercise or changing your eating habits always scare me!! They cannot be good for you!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Love the morning workouts I went today at 6am and now I can happily head home and enjoy the weather afterwork!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

omg that is so amazing you have the motivation to get up and work out at that time in the morning! i wish i could get that motivation! where in cali do you live? i love meeting fellow cali bloggers! i live in orange county! cute blog!

im having a fun giveaway on my blog, def check it out if you havent already!

xo