Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What to Expect When...

...it's mommies night out
Where the theater is located, is mercedes central. So Jenni and I who drive Toyotas or GNC's, had to take a pic by the puurdiest Mercedes

Bathroom pics are a must on girls night



I went with a bunch of my girlfriends in my local mommy group to dinner & drinks and to see What to Expect when you're Expecting. If you haven't heard about the movie, you can see the trailer below: 

  

I'd give it 5.5 or 6 out of 10 stars. It was ok, had some funny parts, so I gave it an average rating. TONS of well known people in the cast. Do y'all notice how all chick flicks lately are doing that? They put a ton of well known people in it and somehow make their lives connect with each other. JLo looked gorgeous as usual. Seriously, how does she do that? Always looking all perfect and stuff. I really need to step up my game on that. Nick sure as heck wouldn't have liked it, and I had to give that sympathetic look to the men I did see there. You know their wives dragged them there. Although, this one hippy looking dude was there with his lady, and he was cracking up the entire time. What do you ladies think, anyone seen it? 

3 comments:

Amber said...

I can't wait to see it! We saw the trailer and Jim said I am so the Brooklyn Decker character:) LOL It looks funny but gets mixed reviews. Might be a rental for us. Love your bathroom pics. You so cray

Ashley said...

maybe i just like really cheesy movies (i tend to) but i thought this was HI-larious! Regardless - glad you got some time out. You look so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I'll probably see it when it comes out on DVD. I love me some JLo though. She's gorgeous.