Thursday, September 27, 2012

Go Shorty...



...its my birthday, we gonna party like it's my birthday, we gonna sip Bacaradi like it's my birthday, and we dont give uh *bleep* cause its my birthday.....

Well actually, I will not be sipping Bacardi, but I will be going to Bible Study - Holla! I know, pretty  cray cray of me isn't it? Pretty sure I am turning 62 and not 26 because I am having a low key birthday all the way. On the schedule is is the following: Bible Study, a sweet 1 hour massage, nails did, picking up my "poopin on the potty" T Rex from my madre's, grabbing some cupcakes & dinner with a few of my girlfriends. The Nickmesiter will be working late so this old gal wants to get together with the ladies.

Am I the only one that gets selfish on their birthday? I think not, but I feel as moms, it really is a-ok to get all selfish on the day you made your grand entrance. We are always taking care of others, so its justified in my mind.

And Im off for now ladies!!


PS. I went on a retreat to Lake Tahoe with some church ladies that I've fallen in love with & I am going to post about it. I just have to figure out what to say because it changed my life.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like a great day to me!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Happy Birthday my Birthday Twin!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!