1. Are you superstitious?
No, but I do think when full moons appear, people get really crabby and people's moods tend to change. I do knock on wood though, so I guess I'm a little superstitious with jinxing myself
2. If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
Most definitely a cat - they can survive pretty good on their own and all they do is sleep and eat and play
3. You would never catch me wearing....?
socks with sandals! haha, Nick did this once waaaaay back in the day when we first got married. He's so cute :)
4. If someone posts a vlog, do you watch it?
Honestly, no. I might if I'm bored, but usually I am someone who likes to read people's blogs and look at pics
5. Have you ever waxed your girly/manly parts...or any other part of your body?
Ummm, guilty. I used to get my "girly parts" (hehe) waxed once a month when I used to work at a day spa and even kept it up when I quit (horrible manager!). Now that I would have to pay full price, no thanks :) I get my eye brows waxed every now and again when they get uneven and I can't fix them.
6. Are you a spender or a saver?
Well I used to be super spendy, but now Nick is in control of the money, so he gives me my monthly allowance, hehe. Saving money feels way better then spending it though. Makes me feel safer in this economy.
7. If you were starring in a film, who would you want to play your leading man?
Either Jason Statham or Gerard Butler for sure
8. Smoker...never smoked...social smoker...or smoked back in the day?
Back in HS, I tried to be a social smoker cause it looked cool, but then I'd get horrible asthma attacks for a week straight, so it's a no go for me :)
Your turn :)