Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 Goals

Well everyone is doing it, so I might as well too ... the New Years Resolution. I can honestly say I don't think I've ever made one and stuck to it. I think there was 1 year I said "I'm going to run a 10K" and did it and that's about it.

This year I hope to better at...

My working out.

So 2011 I had Troy, and there is a "New Mom learning curve", so I wasn't super good with my workouts until about October/November time frame. In November I signed up for the gym, so I got my weight lifting back (SO IMPORTANT FOR MOI!), and thankfully my mom is so flexible with watching Troy, so there is no excuse. This past month I've been really super good about working out, so I'd like to continue on what I've been doing. I'm really seeing things tighten back up, BOO YA! So 4 times a week. Shouldn't be hard to do since Nick's schedule is about to change so he has 3 days off a week now. Total side note - I will bust my ass all year to get my body just how I want it, only to probably get pregnant at the end of 2012/beginning of 2013, figures :)

Thank you/Thinking of you cards

Seriously, who doesn't like getting a piece of mail with their name on it that isn't a bill or "junk"? There is something so nice and refreshing this day and age to get a hand written card just because. No birthday or holiday in site, just "Hey, hope life is treating you well" or "Hey, lets grab drinks?" I want to be better about this.

Explore the world with him..

I'm really looking forward to this year with Troy. He is a full blown walker right now and its fun to take him outside and watch him explore this HUGE world. When he was itty bitty, it was a little tougher meeting up with the other moms at places since all their kids could actually participate in certain activities that day. This year, the little man will be able to :)

Grow more in my relationship with Him...



Run a half marathon

Yeah I said it. Already signed up for it in March. Ready or not, here I come pavement....and massage therapist

Go back here...



4 comments:

erin said...

Troy is walking?? So exciting! Can you believe he's going to be a year soon? Time passes by so fast. I love your goals. I too am making some even though I make some every year and hardly ever keep any of them.

Mrs. Mama said...

great goals mama!

Jill@babies, toddlers, and preschoolers, Oh My! said...

you can do it all!! p.s. I NEED the half marathon shirt! Will be running my 3rd half in May and I have no fun shirts like that!!! Its a must have!!!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i love love love getting snail mail!!!! esp when they are handwritten still!!! (not the computer printed stuff on the front)