Friday, December 23, 2011

ITS ALMOST HERE!

Merry Christmas in advance lovely readers! I am going to be signing off for a day or two depending on how crazy things get with Christmas and Denver coming up. My MIL sent me a picture of the swing set they have in their backyard for Troy


YOWZA!

I'm really hoping and praying just no snow on game day (Jan 1) and we will be able to fly out and in. I normally wouldn't mind, but I really don't want to have to entertain a 11 month old in an airport for any longer than I have to. Plus, I want to see these big anacondas without a long under armor shirt over them


Why yes, those would be my stalker/paparazzi pictures from a game last year with Tim Tebow has my prey haha! Every time we go to a game, I'm always determined to get a players attention and it has happened at all of them (except last year with my big ol preggo belly - discrimination I tell you!). My first game I ever went to was a Oakland Raiders game (back when I was on the dark side and liked them) and I got Randy Moss to look at me and smile! So, even if its a blizzard, I will get SOMEONES attention - preferably Tim Tebows, but lets be real, EVERYONE tries to get his attention I'm sure. I just simply want a high five or a "Hey Karli! You made it, good to see you"

Hope you all have an amazingly great Christmas and New Years Eve

2 comments:

Kindra said...

Merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

What a hottie he is. ;)

Merry Christmas!