Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sometimes and Always



Sometimes: I put up Christmas decorations up BEFORE Thanksgiving because I love Christmas that much and all the hoopla and excitement that goes with it.

Always: I take it all down the day after Christmas because I'm over the clutter and ready to start fresh

Sometimes: I talk a big game about how I'm going to order a huge chili cheese burger with extra chili and a side of chili cheese fries with sour cream because it sounds oh so good.

Always: I think about how fat my ass will get and every bit of cellulite will accumulate almost instantly if I dare to stray from my grilled chicken salads

Sometimes: I get crazy and think how I'd love to be pregnant again and have a itty bitty newborn

Always: Troy smacks me (literally) back into reality and the thought of getting my tubes tied becomes more and more attractive

Sometimes: If I haven't made it to the gym, I'll make a plan to workout with Jillian and the 30 day Shred so I get some sort of exercise in.

Always: After I put Troy to bed, the only weights I'll be curling is the remote or a glass of wine...sometimes both

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

I hear ya on the remote/wine thing! I have slacked big time since before Thanksgiving! I'm giving myself until January and then I'm getting back into everything!

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

I'm so over my Christmas decor! I'm taking it all down tonight!!

Debbie said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Lizzy said...

I was watching my friend's son today, and I sent my boyfriend a text saying I was thinking of getting my tubes tied soon because 2 kids under 3 would drive me crazy! That's too funny! I would love to have a newborn and keep them that way for a year, then pass them off to someone else to have them grow, but not really. I love and actually miss the newborn stage! I can't wait to have another too!

hotpants™ said...

We need to take our Christmas decor down. I could use the extra space.

Megan said...

Ahhhh, we still have our Christmas stuff up. I just can't get the energy to take it down. Haha. Shameful.

Thanks for linking up with me! I need your willpower when it comes to eating!!