Sunday, October 9, 2011

Paying it Forward

Happy Sunday beautiful! I know everyone is grumbling cause Sunday means Monday is tomorrow.

Monday = WORK = No bueno!

My poison oak is still flaring its ugly head. I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and beg and offer my 2nd born (she can't have my 1st, I love him too much) to her if she can squeeze me in. My stomach is gnarly people. So ewwwwy, I'll spare you details, but basically I'm pretty sure it's infected. I'm so sick of this shiz. Which sucks cause I wanna run and work out. I haven't gone to the gym in forever. Sure I run 3-4 times a week, but I want squat some iron!
Ew.

So I'm signing up for the gym once this PO is gone. Getting back to lifting, more running, switching up cardio workouts. Ya know, the stuff I actually consider fun. My muscles are in need of some serious fine tuning and Im determined to be walking around with a banging body and my 1.5 year old come next Summer.

On Saturday T Pain and I headed out for our grocery shopping early. On my way back, I was starved, so through the Starbucks drive thru I went for one of these babies

The Starbucks Egg white, reduced fat turkey bacon sandwich - hold the cheese. So anywhoot, I was behind this new Hyundai and next in line. Once I got up to the window, the cashier told me the woman in front of me already paid for me. Say what?! I was blown away girls. I mean, who does that? Not anyone in this neck of the woods. I was so appreciate and immediately wanted to pay it forward. So I asked the cashier how much the person behind me's order was. "$7.49", she responded. PSSSSSH.....did I REALLY wanna blow the rest of my gift card on this stranger? YES, YES I did, nothing felt better.

1 comments:

Jill@babies, toddlers, and preschoolers, Oh My! said...

Where I am from (south dakota...dont be jeal!) we do this pay it "back" at least twice a year. so lots of people in the drive through pay it "back" to the person behind them! and then people call in to radio stations and share how it helped them...its very touching! ya never know how it may affect and help people!