Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tired has a face...


and this is what it looks like...(BTW, totally figured out how to curl my hair with my flat iron, SCORE!)

My fellow readers, I am le' tired. Yesterday I got supa' crazy with the workouts - a 3.27 mile run on Tread, a 1.32 mile run/jog with Troy on crazy inclines, and then I did the level 2 shred after I put him to bed. Yeah I'm crazy...and tired. Since Nick is working overtime and doesn't get home until late, I figure why not just shred after T money goes to bed. Kills time, kills calories.

Well today I am planning on doing another walk/jog on hills with Troy & shredding when he goes to bed, BUT I just cannot get the energy. Ive done water, green tea and a coke zero & nothing is working. So Im going to have to pull out all the magic to get myself to accomplish these goals.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still haven't mastered the curling with a flat iron technique. It's lost on me.

Erin said...

Please share how you curled your hair with the flat iron. My just turns out like a hot mess :)

Ashley said...

You are amazing!

Megan said...

Dang, girl, look at you go!!!! I finally learned how to curl my hair with my straightener, too! And now it's basically my most favorite thing ever!!

Ashley said...

please ship your motivation my way!

i need to do some crazy working out this weekend!

and heck yes - i just learned to chic curl my hair too and it's awesome!!