Friday, August 24, 2012

Guess Who's Birthday is Coming Up?

Yours truly! Well, in 3 days, it'll be exactly 1 month away, but it's still coming up, aint that right Honey Boo Boo's? So I thought I'd start making a list for things Im lusting after...I have provided links incase anyone *cough, Nick, cough* needs ideas on what to get me. 

I love everythaaaang about this outfit, especially the boots and off the shoulder top!

Im loving this look of the 2 different denim colors. Nick has a thing for the 70's look, so pretty sure he'd be about this too

 Hooded Cardigan found here I actually found something super similar sans hood at Ross yesterday that would blow your mind with how soft it was. 

I LOVE LOVE this top. The backless is very sexy and adds some fun to a sweater. Found here 


Now the "grown up" present Im lusting after. Nick and I need an exterior door for our basement. It's sorta step #1 with getting the ball rolling on our basement aka expanding the house, aka wife a lot happier, aka we will actually have storage closets in the house when the basement is done. Since it's dark down in that ol' basement, we want to let as much natural light in as possible & an all glass door would do exactly that. 

And last, but certainly not least, a massage. Im talking 60 minutes - 90 minutes. I don't know how people can only get 30 minutes. Once you hop on that bed and finally relax, its over. I think massages should come in the whole "mom deal". Happy wife, happy life. Just sayin.


7 comments:

TLF said...

A massage... ahhhhh, sounds amazing right about now!

Amber said...

I freaking love that Nick now has no excuse to not get his OOC sexy woman everything her heart desires. I love that outfit and would die for a massage!! And you are so right! It needs to be at least an hour long!!

Anonymous said...

I want to get a really cute denim top like that. I haven't been able to find one.

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

I like the backless sweater. It's pretty and the door looks great too!!

Lindsey said...

ummm, obsessed with all of those outfits. Get in my closet!

Kate said...

I love that first outfit, and massages, of course!

Janna Renee said...

I used to think that denim had to match, but I am so happy that now I know that it doesn't! It's almost impossible to get denim to match and it could get awkwardly matchy-matchy.