Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Can Cook Corn!


Workout today consisted of: Level 3 of Shred and Level 1 of Biggest Loser Bootcamp. Seriously, after Level 3 of the Shred, Level 1 of Bootcamp is challenging since I'm still trying to see straight and not vomit.

This weekend was a blast in a glass, literally! I've had strawberry margaritas and wine and beer in my system this weekend. Saturday, Sunday and Monday, Nick and I either BBQ'd ourselves or went to a BBQ with friends.


The nugget
The hubbinator lookin fiiiine with a beer in his hand





Please ignore the gnarly foot next to the childs face

A little friendly Wii competition


Twas fab! Oh and I FINALLY learned how to cook corn. Which I pretty funny cause you just boil the water, put the corn in the water, turn the heat off, and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Here I thought it was pretty difficult. Im blonde - 'nuff said

2 comments:

April of Smidge Of This said...

Hi there, so glad to have just found your blog! You guys looked like you had a blast over the weekend. I love it!

April
www.alizadventures.blogspot.com

Meredith said...

OMG he's too freakin' cute girl!! okay, I'm getting back at the Shred and I will finish this month. Wanna be my cheerleader. ;) lol,

www.meredithlthompson.blogspot.com