Sunday, July 17, 2011

Houston, We Have a Tooth!

So Troy is 7 days shy of his 6 month birth day (my child will be half a year old? DAAAYUM!)and he has been gnawing on his hands, his blankets, anything that he can find.

For about a month of two, I've been saying he's teething and what did I find a couple mornings ago? A tooth!

It BARELY showed and at first I thought it was a cold sore looking thing on top of his bottom gum line, but nope. It was a top of a tooth. So since then I've been sticking my finger in there to feel it. The past 2 days I've been able to feel it more and more, so I'm hoping it doesn't cause him too much more discomfort (or me lack of sleep & patience), and pops through already & leaves him alone. But then again, there are 31 more "pop ups" he will have to experience in his lifetime, so this will be a work in progress.


He's either gnawing cause he's teething or he has a wicked case of rabbies

4 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY for a tooth.... good thing its only 1 right now... it really sucks when they are getting like 3 at once! hope this one comes through quickly

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's that old already. He's so big!

Just a Jersey Girl said...

He's adorable. Hope he sleeps through the night for ya!

Just a Jersey Girl said...

He's adorable. Hope he sleeps for ya!