Friday, July 22, 2011

Whine Whine Whine...

Big Brother, oh how you entertain me. Who's watching it? Are you guys yelling at stupid Rachel as much as I am? Seriously guys, Im losing it with this broad. She annoyed me last season, and this season is no different. Her face annoys me. She doesn't even have to speak, just being on the screen is enough. Harsh? I call it honest.

So lemme feel ya peeps in - Rachel is a bitch. Plain and simple. She talks behind peoples backs, she WHINES like no other. Im talking the kind of whine you only do when your imitating someone and exaggerating their ridiculousness. Like a 15 year old girl who's daddy cut up her credit cards kind of whine. Anywhoot - last season...
Yup, she is full of herself and ridiculous.

So anyways, last nights episode, Rachel once again is rude to a girl (because she is prettier than her in my opinion). I can't find a clip of it, but oh my LORD. Basically, another player, Cassie (the pretty one), confronts Rachel about being a backstabbing brat and Rachel plays dumb and says "its all strategy" and she doesn't have a personal vendetta against Cassie. FALSE. Rachel talks major crap about Cassie and says personal insults against her. So after Cassie doesn't back down and doesn't let Rachel play the "game play" card, Rachel storms out of the room, goes up to the HOH (Head of Household) room where Jordan (cute as a friggin button!) is and starts whining and crying how mean Cassie is and how Cassie hit her at all of her weaknesses. Boo-friggin- hoooooo Rachel.

K, rant done. Back to packing up my apartment :)

6 comments:

foodandfitnessfanatic7 said...

Oh how I agree with you. Can't stand her and Cassie hit the nail on the head when she called her out! I wish she wouldn't have gotten kicked off because I really liked her! Guess I'll be rooting for Jeff or Jordan again!

Breanna said...

OMG I can not stand Rachel.... I was so pissed when she won HOH last night. I cant wait till the tables are turned and she gets kicked out! And don't even get me started on Brendan. He is so whipped its not even funny!!

Kristen said...

I LOVED when Jordan told Rachel that sometime she can come across as a B* or being B*-y!

I can't stand Rachel either! She totally didnt' like Cassi, b/c Cassi is prettier, but then so are most of the girls in the house, so how is that strategy going to work out for her!?

Jennifer said...

Totally agree with you!!! I can't stand Rachel, everything about her annoys me! Jeff and Jordan should of got her out this week. Cassie is such a sweetheart and didn't deserve to go.

Anonymous said...

I'm watching. I almost want to turn it off because I dislike her so much. And now she's HOH? Again? KILL ME!

Kristin said...

glad to find another BB lover :)