Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Drool

Yup, so since I'm back on the counting calorie train *side note: was horrible tonight - my mom made her inFAMOUS chocolate cake with homemade chocolate icing & I took some home*, I decide what Im going to eat hours before I actually eat it (sometimes a day before if Im really on top of things) & record the nutrional information into myfitnesspal.com app. Tomorrow Mr. Daddy Warbucks and I have decided on Wendy's. Believe it or not ladies, but I have had really eaten there. I think I've gone there once or twice when we lived in North Carolina & I honestly can't remember what I ordered.

After browsing on wendys.com, I have found my lunch for tomorrow:
(your probably going to have to click it to enlarge it, but it's a half size baja salad & a small chili. I didn't add the dressing into the equations because I never use more than 1/4 of the dressing and dip my fork in it before I stab :) )

Tell me why I have never heard of this salad? Guac? Pico de Gallo? & Chili?! I've never had chili on a salad, but Im pretty sure I'm going to love it.

Anyone ever had this? What's your favorite things at Chilis? Oh and one more thing - if your trying to find the EASIEST way to count calories & you have a smart phone - download myfitnesspal NOW. Im not being paid to say this, I'm just preachin the troof

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love myfitnesspal!

Kassandra Alexis said...

I just started using myfitnesspal this last week and LOVE it! I wish I had the iphone to be able to use the app as well but for now I am sticking to online stuff with my nonsmart phone lol. Anyways I LOVE Wendy's Chili too what a great pick :). I like to put it on a salad and sometimes on just a plain baked potatoe from there without the sourcream/cheese stuff. Great choices :D

Heidi said...

I haven't been to Wendy's in forever, but they used to have a Taco Salad which was very similar. Salad, Chili, Salsa, nacho chips, then it came with sour cream (which I don't like). It used to be my favourite! I've made it at home a few times. Very good!

Ashley said...

smart move! i try to plan out meals in advance too.

and don't worry - i just ate a spoonful of chocolate icing straight out of the tub!