Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fun with Friends

Good day mates! Hope your Saturday's are going amazing! I am enjoying mine to the fullest. I slept in to the bright and early time of 6:30 AM (thanks to waking up at 4:30 on the weekdays, there is no way I can sleep late), and enjoyed my coffee with my laptop in bed. No workout for me, cause I am going to be workin it on the running trail long and hard tomorrow with N and since I don't want to be burned out and dread running tomorrow, I am taking today as a rest day to grocery shop and cleaning my house cause it's lookin as clean as Charlie's Sheen jail record

Whenever you read workout magazines they always say that you should try working out with a friend if you ever feel like your in a slump with your workouts, maybe switch it up and workout with a friend. I went and had a little run around the junior high with one of my best friends since I was 8. She is training for her first 5K, and I love the social aspect (and exercise aspect), of meeting her and 2 of her friends after work. I am so used to just working out by myself at the gym, that it was nice to change the pace up adn it was a really nice way to end a day at work and just wind down before heading home. PLUUUUUUS that's 2 workouts a day happening 3 times a week. They run Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays so that'll be my schedule for a bit :)

Do you guys have any workouts that don't feel like a workout? Or you just have fun doing more than the normal boring routine?

Photobucket

0 comments: