Thursday, February 18, 2010

Such a fat day

Do you ever have one of those days that you just wake up and feel like a blimp? That would be me today. So what did I do? I ran, not jogged, RAN, 3.5 miles! Yesterday was a leg day, so my legs felt like led this morning, but I ran! I was sweatin-straight up on fire! Those 3.5 miles felt like 3.5 million! That's what I get for not working out 3 day weekend. My body has gotten so used to working out 5-6 days a week, that any less than that and it starts to get a little too comfy (at least that's what I see when I look in the mirror).

Oh and I have to bring something up- as you all know, I have a tad bit of a girl crush on Jillian Michaels, and she is being blasted right now for her weight loss pills. Now, I am on the fence with this and I haven't had the chance yet to pick up the phone and call Jilly-bean to ask what the deal is, BUT I am kinda baffled that she even has these pills out. She has preached how there aren't any easy fixes and she sure as heck doesn't believe in pills, so it's sorta like a "huh?!" moment for me. Allegedly, these pills are giving people heart issues and such, but I have to say...WELL NO DUH! Did these people think they could just sit on their butts with their bucket o popcorn and just take a pill and POW- your the next girl to appear on Sports Illustrated and your dating Andy Roddick? The bottle WARNS you of the crazy side effects. Not only that, BUT don't every other weight loss pill out there, say rapid heart rate, nausea, dizziness can occur? That's what I thought- don't put MY girl on blast when YOU knew the side effects and it's not rocket science that weight loss quick fixes, aren't the answer and are a waste of money. Why JM would even put pills on the market, I have no clue, but we'll save that conversation for another day.



Do you guys have a song that pushes you thru that last couple of miles or couple of minutes? Let's hear it! I wanna know, THE song that kicks you in the arse when you need it, to keep yourself going. Do you picture something in your head, such as Jillian Michaels yelling in your face? My song today? Lifesong by Casting Crowns- nothing like a little spiritual inspiration to keep you running for the love of the big JC.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You can hear her talk about the supplements when she released them at
http://jillianmichaelspodcast.com/julian-launches-her-suppliment-line/