Monday, April 26, 2010

200th post & weekend updates

Good afternoon fellow readers - I have exactly 2 hours and 17 minutes left of work as I write this, woo hoo! Later today Nick and I are going on our run/ride since we didn't go yesterday. We had a previous engagement with Bestie Bon Bon and her hubby.

You ever have a weekend that goes by sooooo slow, you come into work on Monday morning with a refreshed outlook on things? I have NO clue what got into me this weekend, but it was just so nice and I can honestly say, it went by at the PERFECT pace. And I really couldn't beat the weather I got. Sunny, not a cloud in the sky either days. Saturday with a day of 78 and Sunday was a gorgeous sunny day oh 85 (at least that's what my car was telling me) As you could see from my previous post, I layed out for 2 hours yesterday (yes, this girl got a little red on top of the shoulders).

Can't wait for NEXT weekend :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Ugh if our ugly weather would shape up it's so yucky out right now!

californiadreamin said...

Oh I agree!! Then the sun will poke out for a quick second, and then we'll get rain and wind again. It was pretty windy and even knocked the power out at some places in EDH earlier today.