Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas pictures & Christmas cards

AHH! Christmas is SO close. I mean REALLY close. It's almost time for Nick to break out and write his yearly update on our little family unit and send them out. With Shutterflies promotion I told you all about, I am REALLY wanting to use Shutterfly like we did last year. Last year we had a very simple card. I can't seem to find it on their site, but it was something like this.

This year, I am wanting to jazz it up and contribute a belly shot and a picture of our fur baby, Daisy Mae. I know this is going to sound like a walking talking promotion, but what I loved about Shutterfly is the option for them to mail it out and it's SO quick and easy. Last year, Nick and I decided to do holiday cards last minute. Literally last minute--like the 2nd week of December. That's normally when I've received everyones holidays cards, and here we were just sending them out! I highly recommend using Shutterfly not only because its simple, BUT they have really cute card templates. Here is the one that I'm thinking doing this year

and here is a link for all you readers to look at cards YOU may way. Seriously ladies, it's a great deal with reasonable prices. Plus if you upgrade, you don't have to worry about mailing them all out, they will do it for you. Browsing their site, they have a lot of great gift ideas and unannounced to me, they even have baby shower invites! Had I not had such a handy dandy Bestie, I would have most definitely looked into Shutterflies options. Something I'm learning is once you have kids, their pictures put in a creative manor, make GREAT gifts. Tell me this wouldn't make a great holiday gift for the hubbs or relatives that are spread about the US

Just sayin, it'd make super easy gifts for those aunts and uncles you just don't know what to get. This weekend Nick and I are gonna have my sister take some shots of us for our cards. Thank GOD I'm getting my hair done on Saturday, mama needs her roots covered up super bad! So let's hope we can get some good shots since I'm going to use some of these shots as my official maternity pics. I'll be sure to post a few so you all can see :)
PS - Don't forget (if you haven't already) to go and register for YOUR 50 free stationary cards for Christmas. You won't be disappointed, I PROMISE!! Just click here to sign up


Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I signed up but I haven't received anything by email? Is there something I may have missed? Do you just dill out the form?