Friday, November 19, 2010

32 weeks

Yup, it's coming down to the nitty gritty, woo hoo!! Can anyone believe we only have 35 days until Christmas?! I need to get the Christmas decorations out STAT! I've already browsed a few stores and have some pretty sweet ideas on what Im getting. Next year will be 10 times as much fun with Troy being here.

How far along? Three two week-o-la's!

Baby's size? My last appointment they told me he was weighing in about 3.5-4lbs. But I know there is never a for sure weight. All I know is this little man is getting bigger and is getting heavier on my bladder and on my poor back

Weight Gain? 23 el bee's

Stretch marks? No, but tons of blue veins and with my tummy getting tighter by the day, I'm staying hydrated and keeping oily with some EVOO

Belly button in or out? I've had to take one of the balls off my pregnancy belly button ring because it was starting to hurt, but I'm keeping the flexible bar bell in there with 1 of the balls. This is all due to my belly button popping out! I'll say it again: by my shower (Dec 4), I bet the belly button is totally out!

Sleep? Now that my cough and bronchitis is gone, I sleep really sound. I get up about 2-3 times to pee still, but other than that, I'm still sleeping 6 hours a night. During mid day, I most def feel like I need a 2 hour nap.

Foods I am loving? I've been crazy thirsty this week. Lots and lots of water. Oh and I could eat papa murphy's Chicago stuffed pizza EVERY.DAY! No exaggeration. I seem to be craving lots of carbs and Im thinking I actually need to listen to my body and bump up my carb intake since it's not that much.


Foods I am hating? Hmmm just Chinese food

Best moment this week? Feeling amazing at week 32 and getting back into my workouts after a sick 2 weeks with bronchitis

Movement? lots of rolls, but not as many kicks. He likes to stretch into my rib cage and after eating or drinking too much water, it get soooo uncomfortable

Symptoms? Having to pee all the time and my ribs/upper back area have been hurting

Gender? A little man

What I miss? Having a refreshing adult beverage and my runs. I drive by the trails near my house and I CRAVE to feel that runners high. Cannot wait to hit the pavement again

What I will miss? Honestly? Eating certain things and not feeling remorse

What I'm looking forward to? Thanksgiving and my baby shower in 2 weeks. Oh and we start our baby classes in a week and a half! So excited!! Bring on the labor breathing and crazy videos that are guaranteed to make Nick squirm

Weekly Wisdom: Always have water and a bathroom near by. And practice those kegal exercises. They come in handy when you sneeze

Milestone: My stomach constantly being firm

Emotions: HUNGER! I am hungry but can't eat as much as I want, grrrrr

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! It seems like this week draaaaaagged by. Time to relax in this stormy weather that is welcomed by moi with open arms (and cozy blanket and hot apple cider)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pizza!! Yum. :) I hear ya on the being hungry, but having NO room to eat. :(