Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Day Christmas Challenge- Day 10



Day 10: Favorite Christmas Songs/Carole's
1. My all time favorite Christmas Carole would be Caroling of the Bells. It's climatic & all the bell sound effects..love love LOVE it!

2. My 2nd favorite is a close tie with another song (see #3), but this will trump my 3rd favorite. It's "All I Want For Christmas" by Mariah Carey. I'll take either her version or Olivia Olsen's version. She was the little girl at the end of Love Actually who impressed the hell outta me with those vocals. Either version, I play over and over again. In fact, thanks to the hubb's handy dandy app, I made it my ring tone (and if strangers who hear my phone ring are lucky, I'll take it off after Christmas. Maybe.)

3. Lastly, Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire. AMAZING song! It's the perfect slow song to play while being cozy on the couch in front of the fire and Christmas tree all lit up

Photobucket

0 comments: