Tuesday, December 14, 2010

GRRR

Okay, I know my work doesn't assign parking spots. I am well aware, but everyone I work with parks in the same spot pretty much every day. There may be a day or 2 that people park in a different spot, but they never stray far from their usual spot. So tell me why I have gone on my lunch break in the past 2 days and the 1 guy who I've had an altercation with in the office, ALWAYS steals "MY" spot once I leave for lunch? Does he not know that's unofficially MY spot?

On a happier note, I rocked 2 miles on the tready at lunch while reading Babywise - starting to dig it. I'll let you all know when I'm done.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

omg that is so annoying!! he is doing it on purpose, how childish.
AND especially rude because you are prego.

Kristin said...

haha i totally relate on this parking subject. I hate hate when people take my unofficial spot. it makes me angry lol

A Real Housewife said...

never heard of Babywise. can't wait to hear about it when you've finished!