Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby shower pics round 1

Happy (or sad) Monday ladies! Mine is gonna be a short and sweet one at work today due to an ultrasound scheduled for 1pm today, woo hoo! I didn't think I was going to be getting anymore, but my doctor wants to go ahead and see how little man is measuring so we can get a more accurate size and due date. Of course, ultrasounds are really not THAT accurate at size, but at least we can get measurements of his length and development. I am going to beg that ultrasound technician to print out some pictures for me. I just can't get enough of my baby boy - I have his ultrasound profile pic on my desktop at work that I constantly stare at, I can't stop going into his room just to dream about what it's gonna be like when he's here, I tick him off when he's trying to sleep in my belly by pushing it, trying to get him to move. I am addicted people, it's bad. I'll be sure to upload the pics ASAP!
My baby shower was so amazing! Everyone took tons of pictures, but here are some pics that my gma sent me (thanks grammy!). I am always blown away by how awesome people are and I'm so blessed to have so many great people in my life. Troy is going to be one loved little man and a spoiled one at that. I swear the next round of pics will include the loot picture once we got it all unloaded in his room. Nick played bartender at the shower so he didn't watch me open gifts (by the way, I LOVE his shirt, I thought it fit perfect for the occasion hehe) so we will be going through all the gifts sometime this week and putting them away.













Photobucket

7 comments:

Annie said...

super cute pictures!! you look great hun! glad the shower was fun! :)
enjoy seeing your little guy today at the u/s!!

Ashley said...

Awwwwwww, Karli you look amazing! Great pictures. Have fun seeing Troy again today, I hope all goes perfectly.

Kristin said...

Look at your tummy!! You look so great!! You are lucky you got a shorter Monday :)

Jen said...

So sweet! Lookin' good! And that black tee? Yeah, I kinda love it!

Sarah said...

have a wonderful time at the u/s appt

erin said...

You look so wonderful! I love your outfit!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Love the yellow on you. :)