Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010 in pictures

Whew! I have been so productive today! I've boxed up all the Christmas decorations and got the normal decor back out and out of Troy's closet, made the hubbs a doctor appointment (ahhh, the duties of a loving wife), done 2 loads of laundry - Id say Im ready to teach a class on how to be domesticated...kidding...sorta. I love that today is a paid day off - I have 2 returns to make, an oil change, and then headed to my parents for a little visit with my madre.
Belly update is about the same. I am just now getting that feeling of "okay Troy, you can come out". Sitting on the ground is such a challenge with this belly and then try getting up and then getting in and out of the car. I'll miss him being inside my belly and being the only one to hold him (which I believe I will still have every right if I chose that route), but mama needs her body back.
As promised, here are some pics of my Christmas 2010 aka the last Christmas without kids <----- actually pretty excited about this! Kids are so fun to watch on Christmas.























Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Glad you had a fabulous Christmas.

Ashley Paige said...

Can we talk for a moment about you.. in a bathrobe.. with that adorable belly.. holding a shotgun? i've never laughed so hard.. you're looking fab as ever, momma! soooooooo close now!! Merry Christmas!!