Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010


Merry Christmas beautifuls! The day I have thought about all year is here, and the morning was fabulous! I won't stay to chat for long, but I will say I am so thankful and blessed for the family I have. We started the morning off right (and at the early time of 6:30AM) with some cheesy crock pot hash browns, and whole wheat bagels with honey nut cream cheese (<---uuuh-mazing and sadly will not be allowed on my "Operation get Karli's body back" mission) thanks to my lovely seeeeester. During our package opening intermission, I did the easy stuff and popped in some cinnamon rolls into the oven. Pictures to come probably tomorrow or Monday. I got so many clothes and workout clothes and a sweet new pair of Asics! Not to mention the tightest little ride for Mister Troy Maxims - a jogging stroller for me to push the little prince around in while I break in the new Asics. SO excited! Have a wonderful Christmas ladies and I'll talk to you soon!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you racked up. Merry Christmas!

Katie said...

I LOVED my jogging stroller with Nolan!! What an awesome present :D

Good luck with your delivery, I worked out and ran a lot before and halfway through my pregnancy and I delivered barely an hour after my water broke. I think I pushed maybe 10 minutes.

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I just found your blog and I am your newest follower...I LOVE it! Sounds like you had an amazing day and those crock pot hash browns sound amazing!!!!