Friday, January 21, 2011

He gets it from his mama

Who's excited this week is coming to a close? Even though I'm not working away from home anymore, I still get super excited for Fridays - they are Nicks day off and I get the whole weekend with him. What can I say, I like kickin it with my hubbinator.

So I had my OB appointment bright and early. The results? NO PROGRESS WHAT.SO.EVER! Honestly, I am disappointed, but I'm okay with it. My induction date is still January 27th (6 days away!!), and I'm okay with waiting till then. Of course, he can always come before then, but I am highly doubting this. He likes to make people wait like his mama (according to Nick). After that, Nick and I headed over to Labor and Delivery and got my Non Stress Test. Troy passed with flying colors, WOOT WOOT! I laid there (the beds were pretty comfy btw) for 30-45 minutes and I was done. It could have gone by so slow, but luckily Nick was there to keep me company.

So that's my update ladies - I plan on getting a pedicure with Miss Jenni on Tuesday, making sure the place is still nice and tidy, and enjoying Wednesday night with my man as our last night of no kid responsibilities. Unless Mr. Troy Maximus has other plans, but I really have a feeling he's staying in there.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Just a Jersey Girl said...

hope he comes soon for ya!

Breanna said...

I hope he comes before your induction! My first was 8 days late and completely miserable.

Good Luck Hon!

Laura said...

Hello,

I am having so much fun reading your blog as you wait for your little man to arrive. It has been great to go through the experience with you. Sorry about the "no change" update today but I can tell you know things are going to be changing in a hurry very soon!

God bless, keep posting, we are here cheering for you guys!

Laura

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

tell them to rub ur feet good...old wives tale a good foot rub starts labor...

jan 26th is a good day..my mini me turns 10 that day! :o)

Anonymous said...

That's so good you're so positive about all of this! I would be going crazy, I think. And my doctor wouldn't have let me go past one week, so if I had to wait 2, I'd be going even crazier! Way to go, patient girl. Enjoy your extra alone time. Our last night alone (dinner and everything) was so nice, and I'll never forget it. :)

erin said...

You do have a great attitude about all this. When I was at my 34-week appointment this week the doctor said he wouldn't be surprised if I went past my due date, and I just wanted to say, "WHY are you telling me this now when I still have to wait 6-8 more weeks??" I'm just hoping he's wrong. :) Hang in there and enjoy your time!

Anonymous said...

Doctors know best, but damn... I totally would have gone insane by now. Can't wait for the baby boy to get here!