Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stripping

Get your mind outta the gutters! I am not talking about bow chicka bow wow stripping, but membrane stripping <----- so not sexy. So tomorrow I have my 40 week check up appointment. Yup, FORTY WEEKS PEOPLE! I am in shock I made it this far. So I am praying a special prayer tonight that Im dilated enough for my doctor to strip my membranes tomorrow. I plan on doing a little walking around at Costco to stock up on some more fruits and veggies and eggs before Troy comes (PLEASE COME SOON!!) and then I have to return some things at different stores. So there is a lot of walking going on tomorrow. So if I can get stripped, and then walk around, we just might have a baby folks!
I've had a few of you request some pics of the glorious Buddha belly I've been carrying around and here you go!


This is after my nightly EVOO drenching of the belly, hence the shine on that big ol' belly


Photobucket

12 comments:

Katie said...

Awww you look awesome!! I blew up everywhere, well I gained 50 lbs too :/ You are going to be back to pre-preg form in no time.

Kourtney said...

You look so awesome! People told me I was all belly, but you REALLY are only belly! And (even though you might feel like it is) it really isn't all that big, compared to how big most people (myself included) get. Way to stay so active through to the end! You will have no trouble getting back down to size at all especially with nursing!

Tales of a young mamma said...

Aggh goodluck! I'll be thinking about you! Do you put the EVVOO al over or just on your belly? Does it feel sticky/greasy?

Chelle said...

Wow girl you look AMAZING!!I'm with the girls, you'll be back at your pre-preg weight before you know it!

Heidi said...

HAHA I noticed the shine and wondered what it was. Other than your belly, you are so tiny! You're going to be back in super shape in no time.

Breanna said...

You look great! Good luck at your appt!

quite contrary said...

oh my goodness...I can't even imagine having a belly that big! at least you are tiny everywhere else! you look GREAT!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Oh my goodness! Girl you are all belly! That baby is going to pop right out and you'll be back to your old self quick! Esp with all the exercising you've been doing!! Hope for the best at your dr appointment!

Kristin said...

You still look so cute and little!! I hope I look like that one day!

Katie said...

you look sooo good!! I'm for sure your body will bounce right back!!

Jen said...

Just found your blog through Katie's. It's adorable! Congrats on the pregnancy; 40 weeks wow! You look FANTASTIC! I am pregnant myself so I have to ask what is with the EVOO? Help with stretch marks?

Lots of luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Talk about being ALL belly! :)