Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays


{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
Eggs. I eat 5-6 eggs a day. Scrambled for breakfast all egg whites except 1 yolk. Yeah yea, I waste a bunch of it

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
artichokes! I love all veggies, no discrimination here, but if a pizza has artichokes, I'm sold

{three} what is your favorite Harrison ford movie?
To be honest, I don't like Harrison Ford. If I had to pick, the Fugitive

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
Right now I'm having a craving for the AJ on ice with a splash of water please

{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
During Football season - watch football with my man while munching all day long. Non football season, I like to make us breakfast and then head to my parents house to socialize and have din din

{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
A weird circle thingy that came with the phone

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
This Mayhem commercial for AllState insurance


and this funny little gem


{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Monkey back. It was a Brazilian restaurant in Puerto Vallarta, so who knows if it was really a monkey. It coulda been the dog I had seen in the back ally that day

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
sport bras. I love my girls snug and in place when I sleep, so their a must

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
Either Claire or Kate. Claire was so sweet and really pretty and her and Charlie were a cute couple. Kate just cause she gets to do fun stuff - like have both Jack AND Sawyer. She got on my nerves CONSTANTLY though.

To link up and participate, click here


Photobucket

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the diaper commercial too!!!

Are you planning to breastfeed? if so be careful with the sports bra.. as that it was they tell you to do when your wearing and want to dry up your milk:-)