Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Im jumping on the bandwagon today with the "Wordless Wednesday" . Since Nicky poo and I want to have/be renting a house by the end of the year, here are some of my fav pictures of houses I could see myself living in...and paying for it with someone else's bank account

A home that looks something like this...



A kitchen something like this

I'm going to need a few bathrooms ...




A cozy living room for all my friends to come over and have a place to sit ....oh and Gerard can stay

And for when those friends have a little too much wine and need a place to sleep, they can pick any of my gorgeous rooms to crash in...



And when I need to get away and relax, the back patio area...





And how could any home be complete without some horses!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Marian said...

That bathroom with the brick...LOVE IT!!

Sabrina said...

Girl, I love the way you think!!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i'd kill for the first house and last bathroom pic!

i hope those ppl appreciate what they've got..if not i'll take them! haha